Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes...

Hey guys,

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post last night as I intended, we didn't get in until late. I got into California safe and sound as did my sisters. We promptly checked into our hotel, The Grand Californian, where Ruby napped for an hour and I gabbed with Willa. After that, Willa and I dropped Ruby off at Pinocchio's Workshop (a daycare like deal) for a couple hours while we went and got ourselves a quick massage, then it was time for dinner at what is perhaps my favourite restaurant ever... The Rainforest Cafe. So I know that I'm way to old to have that be my favourite but it is so freakin' cool. Lastly, we watched a Disney movie in which Ruby promptly fell asleep. The next day was filled with Disneyland wonder. They call it the happiest place on earth and honestly, I'm like to agree. Everyone was smiling and the colours were bright and Ruby was excited. I honestly think that yesterday was one of the best days that I've had in a while. I know it's silly but spending time with Ruby and Willa reminds me just how much I miss them, which it a lot. Despite the age differences between us kids, we've always been really tight knit. I'm really happy that Ruby has at least had Willa around, I remember when it was just me and Kae, it was like us against the world and I'm really happy that Willa and Ruby seem to have a similar thing going on... even if it makes me sad that I'm not really a part of it.
One thing I'll say about Disneyland though, is that one is likely to get very fat. There are so many places to eat and everything is so cute and themed and unhealthy. It's great though, the food has been one of my favourite parts so far. We ate breakfast yesterday at Carnation Cafe, where the kids dined on Mickey Mouse waffles. Lunch was at Daisy's Diner where we had some pizza (um, yum!) and dinner was once again at the Rainforest Cafe.
Today, we've decided to take a day off from the park itself and just relax and do a little shopping of course. Right at this moment, Willa and Ruby are splashing about in the pool, Ruby is pretty jazzed about that waterslide, while I sit in this snazzy cabana writing to you lovely folks. After this we'll get some lunch and then hit up the Build-A-Bear workshop where I'm sure I'll drop a small fortune on a bear that I could have won at the PNE. Below is a picture of the bathing suit I'm currently sporting as well as what I wore yesterday. I hope to update again later tonight but we'll see... I hope you guys are having as great a time as I am though I doubt it... lol.
-Bea

Marc By Marc Jacobs.



May 26th 2012



Top: See By Chloe
Shorts: Nadinoo
Headband: Imaginary Animal
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment