Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mix Tape Vol. 3 (I'm Up In The Woods, I'm Down On My Mind)

See, sometimes when I say I'm gonna do something, I actually do it!
Okay, it's rare, that's true.
But here it is, my playlist... completed and now way easier to listen to.
-Bea

                                             
                                                                 Birds And Beas Blog Mix 3 from sblood311 on 8tracks.



1. Port Of Call - Beirut
2. Emily - Joanna Newsom
3. For The Windows In Paradise... - Sufjan Stevens
4. New Slang (When You Notice The Stripes) - The Shins
5. If It Be Your Will - Antony
6. Ceremony - New Order
7. Ocean Of Noise - Arcade Fire
8. Woods - Bon Iver
9. Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine
10. Lilac Wine - Jeff Buckley
11. These Days - Nico
12. Shankill Butchers - The Decemberists
13. Silver Stallion - Cat Power
14. Old Man - Neil Young
15. Stories Of The Street - Leonard Cohen

No comments:

Post a Comment