Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Kind That Goes Out And Then Sleeps For A Week...

Hi there,

I am just about to leave for dinner with my Gran (dad's mom). She's a bit old to travel into the city so, we go visit her in the Hamptons. Earlier in the day, I spent some quality time with my favourite niece and nephew and did a bit of last minute shopping with Mom and Willa.
I know that this isn't much of a post but I'm a bit busy this week. For now, below I have today's outfit post as well as tonight's look... which I better go put on before we're running late. I have just a few finishing touches to make on my Christmas list for you, but I'll get it done before I leave.
-Bea

(Ps. Can you believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve? It always sneaks up on me.)

What I'm Listening To:
Ryan Adams
Gold
'Sylvia Plath'










December 23rd 2012 (Day)
Sweater: Louche
Jeans: Les Halles
Coat: Carven
Shoes: Toast
Bag: Mulberry
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorica
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar



December 23rd 2012 (Night)
Dress: Orla Kiely
Shoes: Kate Spade
Hair Pins: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Earrings: Majorica
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment