Sunday, February 24, 2013

Oscar Night Fun!

Hi there,

As promised I'm here with my take on Oscar fashion. Below are a couple of my favourite Oscar dresses ever, as well as what I would be wearing if I were walking that star studded red carpet. Oh, and what I'm actually wearing today, Ben always makes fun of me because I dress up every year for the show. I'll be back later with my favourite dresses from tonight. Enjoy!

-Bea

My favourites


Anne Hathaway looked absolutely stunning in this beautiful Marchesa gown. The colour looks amazing against her skin and the beautiful floral detail at the best is perfect.


Michelle Williams looked amazing in this canary Vera Wang gown. I love the neckline and the gathering at the hip, I'd totally wear this.


Okay so, I like her style, so what? This Louis Vuitton gown is adorable, with the peplum and the incredible coral colour... love!


Milla Kunis in this amazing Elie Saab gown... I was speechless. The colour alone is just stunning and it looks so good with her dark hair. She's beautiful.

What I Would Wear

Rochas... with onyx chandelier earrings and my hair down. I love the volume and the belt at the waist... I honestly had a hard time choosing, there were just too many but this one just won me over. It's lovely.

What I'm Actually Wearing
Dress: Orla Kiely
Cardigan: Cath Kidston
Shoes: Marc Jacobs
Earrings: Kate Spade New York
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment