Saturday, March 9, 2013

I'm Tired Of Being Clever, Everybody's Clever These Days...

Hi guys,

How's it going? Did you notice the new layout? It's been live for a couple days now and I must admit that I'm loving it. What do you think?
I've been online shopping like a mad woman lately and can say that my spring/summer wardrobe is really starting to come together. Usually, I don't start preparing for spring/summer until April but something about this year has me starting early. Maybe it's cause I know that summer means seeing my family and I haven't been able to visit them so much this year since I've been working. I'm really excited, especially for spring break, which I'm embarrassed to tell you that I'm pretty much already packed for. I can't wait to lounge by my brother's pool, chase my niece and nephew around and spend my evenings hanging with my all time favourite person... Kae.
I'm sorry that I dropped the blogger ball last time I posted, I said that I would do things in posts and then completely forgot before I published. I promise to be a little more focused this time.
Below, is the last two days in outfit posts. Nothing really that big to report about them, they were pretty boring to hear about. Tomorrow though, we're having the in-laws over for lunch and then some people from Ben's work over for drinks before we all go see the Giants game.
I hope you guys are enjoying the slow move into spring, have you seen it outside? It's sunny.
-Bea

What I'm Listening To:
She & Him
Volume 3
'Never Wanted Your Love'










March 8th 2013
Top: Orla Kiely
Shorts: Orla Kiely
Blazer: Orla Kiely
Bag: Orla Kiely
Hair Pins: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorica
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Dove Brooch: Hannah Whyman
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar


March 9th 2013
Top: Orla Kiely
Jeans: J Brand
Jacket: Orla Kiely
Shoes: Marc Jacobs
Bag: Mulberry
Hair Pins: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorica
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Dove Brooch: Hannah Whyman
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment