Saturday, April 6, 2013

I Was Left Standing In The Wilderness Downtown...

Hi there,

So someone the other day asked me about my beauty routine. I know I talked about it last summer but I figured that I'd talk about it again because I've upgraded quite a bit since then. I'm really OCD about my beauty routine. I just don't feel right unless I do it every morning and night like clockwork... Sure it add an extra hour or so to my day but hey... that's the price. Anyway, below I've posted what I've got in my arsenal as well as what I'm wearing today.
-Bea

(Ps. Interested in what's in my make-up bag these days? Stay tuned)

What I'm Listening To:
Arcade Fire
The Suburbs
'We Used To Wait'










Shaving Cream: Gillette Satin Care Passionista Fruit Saving Cream
Shaver: Schick Hydro Silk Razor
Body Scrub: La Mer Body Refiner
Body Wash: Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange Bath And Shower Gel
Body Lotion: Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter (On special occasions I used La Mer Regenerative Body Lotion)
Daytime Eye Treatment: Clinique All About Eyes Serum
Nighttime Eye Cream: Clinique All About Eyes
Lip Balm: La Mer Lip Balm
Deodorant: Dove Clinical Protection in Revive


Hairdryer: Sultra - w/ defuser
Curling Iron: Amika 4P Interchangeable Barrel Curler Set (I ususally use the biggest and second biggest)
Tweezers: Tweezerman
Floss: Oral-B Glide 3D White Dental Floss

Top: Boutique By Jaeger
Boots: Hunter
Bag: Cath Kidston
Hair Pins: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Earrings: Majorica
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment