Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Joy Of Gift Giving: Christmas 2013 - Pt.6

Fewf... just under the wire!

Okay, so technically, I didn't finish my gift lists before Christmas as this year I'm neglecting my Father and Brother. But! I do have time to show you what I bought for my lovely husband. Ben and I decided early on that since we live in the same city as his parents and see them all time, that we would spend our Christmases in New York... at least until we have kids of our own and then we'll reevaluate. So everything I bought for Ben, I had shipped to NY.
Happy Christmas Eve by the way! My mother and aunt have been cooking up a storm in the kitchen all day. Willa and I excused ourselves to go and have lunch with our cousin Hannah and her beautiful daughter Alma. Once I've finished this post, I'll be donning my apron and getting busy. Hope you are all busy too... in a good way of course.
-Bea

What I'm Listening To:
Belle And Sebastian
If You're Feeling Sinister
'Like Dylan In The Movies'










Ben









No comments:

Post a Comment