Thursday, June 26, 2014

Resort 2015...

Hi guys,

So I know that I've been incredibly inconsistent with my fashion coverage but I've decided to do a look at my favourite resort looks anyway. I've been very inspired by this season's resort, something about the colours and the attitude... I don't know. Anyway, below are some of the things that I hope will make their way into my closet next summer. Did you guys have any favourites? I'm always interested.
-Bea




Designer: Alexis Mabille
Why: It's the ruffle at the waist. I think it's absolutely perfect. It's sorta like a peplum but better... and you know how much I love peplums. Plus, it's a great colour and I'm always looking for more yellow to wear.

Designer: Carolina Herrera
Why: I love the simplicity of it. It's such a wearable dress and yet it's so feminine at the same time. I also love the slightly modern floral print with the touch of yellow, it'll make matching this dress so much fun.


Designer: Jill Stuart
Why: I don't know is this is a top or a dress or what but I love it. It's so sweet and easy. It reminds me a lot of what Hannah McGibbon did at Chloe for Spring 2009

Designer: Nina Ricci
Why: Lace overalls... Who wouldn't want to get their hands on those? Imagine it with a sweet printed blouse and matching cardi... add some Charlotte Olympia kitty flats and you have a winner.


Designer: Honor
Why: I absolutely love this line. It's so freaking late 60's that it's crazy. I love the long sleeve underneath too, as you know this is a look that I'm fond of.

Designer: Erin Fetherston
Why: Every season Erin puts out a dress like this and I buy it every time. I like the fuller skirt on this one though. This might make the perfect dress to wear on my birthday next year.


Designer: Jenny Packham
Why: Okay, so a couple years ago Kate Middleton wore a yellow Jenny Packham shirtdress number to some event in Calgary and I fell so absolutely in love with it that I searched everywhere for it, I came up empty handed and it's one of my most disappointing misses. This beautiful pink beaded number however might just make up for it. With it's slightly 40's silhouette and the amazing navy details... love.

Designer: Elie Saab (left)
Why: Okay how amazing is this jumpsuit? I adore everything about it, from the wide pleated legs and incredible waterfall sleeves to the insane beaded v-neck bodice and the dreamy mint colour. I love this... however I have a feeling that it'll look better on my mom. I could totally see her wearing this, in fact I think she had a similar grey one when I was a kid.


Designer: Honor
Why: I love the colour! I am also crazy about the little top. So freakin' pretty. This line reminded me of like an incredible Valentino/Dolce & Gabbana lovechild and that is not bad at all.

Designer: Paul & Joe
Why: I don't know what it is about this collection but I love it! It reminds me a bit of what she wore in 'Cheerful Weather For The Wedding'. I could totally see Dolly wearing this.


Designer: Paul & Joe
Why: Those shorts shall be mine! I am so crazy about these. It's the print, that crazy amazing seaside print. I love them with the adorable little flower belt.

Designer: Paul & Joe
Why: Again, I know. I just love this though. It so much like the 40's style things that came out in the 80's. I think however, that this'll probably be something that I buy for Willa. I can totally see it on her.


Designer: Valentino
Why: Okay, so I'd have absolutely nowhere to wear this incredible dress but it's so beautiful that I just had to put it on here. Can't you just see it? Lounging around in Santorini wearing this? I'd feel like a 1970's Greek princess. So pretty.

Designer: Valentino
Why: This dress however, shall be mine. It is so much fun! I just love it. I'm not quite sure how I'll wear it but I have no doubt that it'll be fabulous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment