Monday, May 21, 2012

I Can Tell You This For Nothing, You Won't Win...


Hey guys...

Well, here we are back in the rain. If I could figure out emoticons on here than there would be a very sad one here. That said, today's outfit was covered most of the day by my new favourite staple... my yellow mulberry rain trench. It's super cute and not shown in the outfit below, but I was wearing it. Work sucked today, I had to do it on a Sunday and that pissed me off a little but meh... I survived. After that I went home where I made yummy pasta for my man while we snuggled on the couch and watched Game Of Thrones. Sigh. Perfect rainy night activity.
-Bea


Dress: Red Valentino
Cardigan: Orla Kiely
Shoes: Repetto
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Ring: Mod Cloth (yellow only)



No comments:

Post a Comment