Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sweeter Than Candy On A Stick...

Hey guys,

I hope you guys had a good day today. It's our last day down here in Disneyland tomorrow. Today, we went down to the San Diego zoo... a long drive for something the girls could have seen in the Bronx but... it was cool and they had a good time. Tomorrow, we have time for a quick breakfast before we head to the airport. It's always hard to say goodbye to my sisters when it's time to go but I take comfort in knowing that I'll be spending a couple of months with them very soon. Below is what I wore today. I have a travel style post planned for tomorrow... stay tuned.
-Bea





Dress: Boutique By Jaeger
Cardigan: See By Chloe
Shoes: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Bag: Kate Spade New York
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment