Tuesday, May 22, 2012

This Time Tomorrow, Where Will We Be...

Hi guys,

So, it's been raining on and off all day and I've sorta confined myself to the house, that's alright though because it gave me a chance to work on some future blog posts that I have planned as well as do a little online shopping. I bought a couple things for my niece over at Gilt Groupe:

Items 1 & 2

What: Alice + Olivia Blouson Dress
Where: Gilt Groupe
How Much: $88.00
Why?: I just love the print. I didn't know that Alice + Olivia made kids clothes, but I'm glad they do!


What: Alice + Olivia Smocked Shorts
Where: Gilt Groupe
How Much: $74.00
Why?: Once again, it was the print! I'm powerless in the face of polka-dots.




Items 3 & 4

What: Alice + Olivia Striped Cardigan
Where: Gilt Groupe
How Much: $78.00
Why?: It'll look so cute with the little shorts above and Marley looks really cute in orange.

What: Sunuva Floral Playsuit
Where: Gilt Croupe
How Much: $43.00
Why?: The floral is so pretty and girly. With a little sunhat and some jelly sandals, Marley will look like the angel that she it.

The stuff below, I actually bought for my sister Ruby. She's ten.




 Items 5 & 6

What: Juicy Couture Sateen Heart Dress
Where: Gilt Groupe
How Much: $58.00
Why?: The heart print is so sweet yet sorta silly, much like Ruby herself. Plus she likes things that girly, much like her big sis.

What: Sperry Top Sider Glitter Boat Shoes
Where: Gilt Groupe
How Much: $33.00
Why?: I love glittery shoes. These will be perfect for when the family hits the Hamptons this summer.

Okay, okay, I got myself a few things today too...
However, the real news in that I'm off again, off to the sunshine state. I talked my parents into letting me abscond with Willa and Ruby next week for a little sister bonding time in the sun. Since I haven't seen Ruby since I was in New York at Christmas and I feel like a terribly bad big sister, I decided that a trip to the wonderful Disneyland might just be in order. I haven't been there in what has to be like six or seven years, I was knee deep in University courses when mom and dad took them a couple years ago. Willa, who is almost eighteen has officially been registered for University herself, all the way across the pond. She's graduating high school in June! Dear God, I'm getting old. I remember holding Willa when she was first born, heh that makes Kaelen really old though because when Willa was born he was already nine. lol. Anyway, I'm flying down to L.A. on Friday. I think my flight gets in at like four-ish and the girls' flight gets in a couple hours later. I'll definitely have to bring something to keep me occupied. 
Below is a look at what I'm wearing today. Even when I stay in the house, I like to get dressed. It makes me feels less slubby. I'm gonna try and keep updating regularly while I'm in California, so look forward to seeing some clothing style posts Disneyland style.
-Bea






Top: Nadinoo
Skirt: Orla Kiely
Shoes: Dolce & Gabbana
Bag: Mulberry
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Brooch: Hannah Whyman
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Rings: Mod Cloth


No comments:

Post a Comment