Saturday, May 19, 2012

Warm As Saxophones And Honey In The Sun...

Hey guys...

Today, when I got home from work there was a care package from my parents in New York. Inside was a few things such as a box of my favourite macaroons from La Maison du Chocolat (yum!), a new pink Mulberry sweater and Chanel Rouge Coco creme lipstick in Etoile. The funniest thing in the package was from my dad, an I-pad. I laughed at that, considering why I needed an I-pad when I already have an I-phone and a laptop. It was very sweet of him to buy it for me but I haven't the faintest clue as to how to use it. My boyfriend scoffed at me when I thought about politely sending it back and took it off my hands... he hasn't put it down since. I'm pretty sure that I can no longer call it mine. lol. Anyway, here's to parents with hearts of gold and delicious macarons which, I'll be honest, was my favourite thing that I received.
-Bea






Dress: Orla Kiely
Cardigan: Orla Kiely
Shoes: Vintage
Bag: Mulberry
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Brooch: Mulberry
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Rings: Mod Cloth

No comments:

Post a Comment