Thursday, May 17, 2012

When You're In Love To Stay...

Hi everyone,

I hope that this is as lovely of a Thursday for you as it is for me. Both me and my mister have the day off and absolutely no obligations to attend to, something that is increasingly rare around these parts. That said, we're spending the day doing lovely boyfriend-girlfriend things such as; Cuddling, snuggling, kissing, watching tv and eating ice cream. :)
Okay so those aren't things that are that rare around here, but I'm unplugging the phone and turning off both out cells... competely incommunicado. However, before we do that... I wanted to show you what I'm wearing today.
-Bea





Top: Nadinoo
Skirt: Jill By Jill Stuart
Shoes: Golden Ponies (in Gold Glitter)
Bag: Orla Kiely
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Brooch: Oh Hello Friend
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Rings: Mod Cloth

No comments:

Post a Comment