Monday, June 25, 2012

And You Can, And You Can Relax Around Me...

Good (late) morning everyone!

Yesterday turned out to be a pretty good day despite my lack of enthusiasm yesterday morning. Dad took Ben, Willa, Kae and I skeet shooting. I've always thought it was kind of a silly activity (technically, I think it's a sport) but I happen to be really good at it for some reason. *shrug*. Then last night once the rents and kids were asleep Ben, Kae, Vik, Willa and I all huddled up in the den and watched The Breakfast Club. Kae and I used to watch that movie all the time when we were young. We used to act out all the parts as we know it word for word. Kae always wanted to be Bender and I was always Alison of course because at the time I was all goth-punk-whatever. It was really fun but I think everyone else got a little fed up with Kae and I talking through the whole movie. lol.
This morning I made Chocolate Croissants for breakfast... yum! (recipe)
I'm not entirely sure what's on the agenda for today but I'll let you know later if anything good happens. Below is my current outfit.
-Bea

(Ps. How 'bout that weather huh?)


Top: Orla Kiely
Shorts: 3.1 Phillip Lim
Shoes: ASOS
Bag: Kate Spade New York
Hair Pins: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Lip Gloss: Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment