Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I Got A Girl And I Call Her Sunshine...

Hello all!

Well, it looks as though the bad weather is behind us, for now at least. Not that I don't love summer storms... I do, they are very nostalgic for me...
On that note, I've noticed lately that everything is sorta nostalgic for me. Maybe it's cause I'm getting old or something but it seems that anytime anything happens I'm like 'aww, remember that time?'. It's kinda funny.
Today, the kids woke up to the sun and could not wait to hit the pool. So that's where they are now, and I've just nipped inside quickly to blog a bit before I go back poolside to my family. Below is what I'm wearing today.
-Bea

Top: Nadinoo
Shorts: Marc Jacobs
Shoes: Repetto
Bag: Cath Kidston
Hair Pins: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Rings: Alex Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment