Thursday, June 28, 2012

I Will Never Love You More Than Peanut Butter...

Hi everyone...

Just a note on something yummy... Peanut Butter...
When I was in university, after a bad breakup with some jerk who shall remain nameless, I sat down with a tub of Kraft smooth peanut butter and preceded to eat the entire thing. Yes, I was sick afterwards and usually after I eat so much of something that I get sick the very idea of it makes me wanna puke... not so much with peanut butter. I still to this day keep a jar of peanut butter in the cupboard that no one else can use because I hate when my peanut butter gets jam or bread crumbs in it. Yes, I'm strange, I know this.
On another note, you know how I was complaining about Ben being locked up in the office doing his work stuff... now he's moved into the bedroom with it and the sound of the keyboards are driving me up the damn wall. I love Ben but the sound of a synth... not so much.
It's been sunny-ish all day so we were soaking up the sun with the family. Mom is making a late dinner right now and I think dad's setting up the projector right now... sigh. lol. No, it'll be fun, popcorn, blankets and dad's famous fire pit.
Below is what I'm wearing today but I'm gonna change when we head outside, or I'll be chilly.
-Bea

(Ps. I spent a fortune at the mulberry sale... I'm weak... there was one at Orla Kiely too.)

Shoes: Repetto
Bag: Mulberry
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Rings: Mod Cloth

No comments:

Post a Comment