Friday, June 29, 2012

I Love You, I Love You, I Love You...

Good afternoon friends...

Today, I thought I'd take a moment to talk a bit about one of my all time favourite things... English brand Orla Kiely. A few years back, I stumbled upon the brand through a blog that I now forget the name of and ever since then I've been hooked. Buying mostly online until they opened their NY store last year. I've had the opportunity to hit up their store in London as well when I was there in the fall. I'm sure that those of you who read this blog have noticed that I'm a fan as I have a slightly embarrassing amount of Orla Kiely items kicking about. Today though, we're gonna talk about what has been the absolute highlight of Resort 2013 this year... Orla Kiely. Below are my favourite looks full of things I'll definitely be purchasing come resort time.






I just love everything about it. From the pin-dot polka-dots and mini sailboat print to the incredibly fresh and sunny colours and the ship print. I love it, love it, love it! 
I don't know if you're aware but Orla Kiely is currently having their summer sale right now. I partook and ended up buying myself a new dress, a pair of bags and swimsuit.
While there I also picked up a couple things from their new Pre-Fall 2012 collection, Skirt, SweaterDress, and Cardigan. I'm sure I'll get a couple more things later like the same sweater in cream, this adorable dress, and this dress. All of which will go perfectly with the things I am making myself for fall. Coincidence? I think not... Orla Kiely needs to get out of my briefcase... or I need to get out of theirs... either way.
As we're still on the subject of this amazing english brand, below is what I'm wearing today, including a couple things from Orla Kiely... I'm obsessed. Deal with it.
-Bea


Dress: Orla Kiely
Cardigan: Cath Kidston
Shoes: Mulberry
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment