Friday, June 8, 2012

I Cold Be Your State And I Could Be Your Nation...

Well, here we are...

The Hamptons are so pretty. I've always loved it here, I find it very relaxing. We got in last night and came right here to the beach house. The sound of the waves is so nostalgic for me, it drove Ben crazy though, poor guy. Today, Ben and I are just taking it easy before the folks get in tonight. We're having our party tomorrow night, the forecast calls for rain so we wont be doing it outside as usual but luckily mom is really good at adapting. For the last three years Ben and I have played a set at mom's parties, it's become tradition. We do covers of some of our favourite songs, usually there a little Neil Young, some Ryan Adams... that sort of thing. We have a couple originals as well. I'll let you know which songs we play tomorrow. Below is what I'm currently wearing. I hope you guys are well.
-Bea





Dress: Nanette Lepore
Cardigan: See By Chloe
Shoes: Mulberry
Bag: Cafe Press
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Ring: Alex Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment