Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mix Tape Vol. 2 (I Kissed You Goodbye On The M-109)

Hey guys.

So I know that I said that this playlist would be a nice weather-sitting outside in the sun mix but I just wasn't really feeling it so instead here's a mix of my current favourites. 15 songs and a whole lot of talent below...


Side A

1. 'The Peacock' - Beirut
2. 'Anything We Want' - Fiona Apple
3. 'Child' - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
4. 'My Hands Are Shaking' - Sondre Lerche
5. 'Dirty Rain' - Ryan Adams

Side B

1. 'Good To Go' - Elliott Smith
2. 'The Needle And The Damage Done (Neil Young Cover)' - Laura Marling
3.  'First Love Never Die' - SoKo
4. 'Go' - The Maccabees
5. 'Stranger Song (Leonard Cohen Cover)' - Beck ft. MGMT and Devendra Banhart
(I kinda love it and I kinda hate it... can't decide)
6. 'Ruin' - Cat Power
7. 'I Get Ideas' - M. Ward
Bonus: 'France' - The Libertines

No comments:

Post a Comment