Saturday, June 23, 2012

Let's Pretend We're Eight Years Old Playing Hooky...

Hi guys,

It's a bit grey out this morning and apparently it's supposed to rain later but that's perfectly alright with me as I've got a butt load of sewing to do. I think Mom and Dad are planning to take Ozzy, Marley and Ruby shopping today which is nice for Kaelen and Vik... a little relaxation time.
Ben is still locked up in the office doing his mixing and what-not. I swear, that boy is a slave to his job. He didn't come to bed last night till almost four and got up this morning at eight. I'm expecting that he's gonna come in and crash in a couple hours. I know that it sounds like craziness but trust me, he just works that hard because he loves it. I wish I had that much dedication... it seems most of the dedication I had ran out sometime in the first weeks post-uni. Go figure... at least it held out that long I guess. Well, dedicated or not, if he's not napping by noon I'm going in there and unplugging the computer... lol. I just pictured his face if I were to do that, it's somewhere between shock, utter dispair and fury. Ben has never raised his voice to me in the nearly six years we've been together but I think that would do it. I won't do it but I will force him to nap... Coerce him if necessary.
In the mean time, sewing...
Dad's pretty disappointed that it's gonna rain today as I know that he's just dying to set up the projector in the back yard and force us all to watch Field Of Dreams for the millionth time. I don't know what it is about him and that movie but personally, I'd almost rather watch The Back Up Plan on repeat over and over for the rest of my life than sit through Kevin Costner doing anything. A couple years ago, Kae and I concocted a plan to hide the dvd but Mom caught us and scolded us like we were still twelve. That almost made it better. lol.
Below is what I'm wearing today and as soon as I'm done this I'm gonna post the playlist I promised. Stay tuned...
-Bea

Dress: Mulberry
Shoes: Miu Miu
Bag: Mulberry
Hair Pins: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment