Saturday, July 28, 2012

Another Rose Wilts In East Harlem...

Hi there,

Good news! Today, I heard back about a teaching positon that I applied for months ago and they told me that I got the job! Can you believe it? My first real teaching job. I did a lot of substituting while I was still in school but nothing that was actually permanent. I'm so super excited. Of course, this means that we have to return to Vancouver two weeks earlier than we were expecting but that's alright. Ben was originally gonna take me to Santorini for the last week of summer so we're gonna have to cancel that, which I'm a little bummed about but... who cares! I got a real teaching job. I'll be spending five days a week teaching bratty snot nosed teenagers how to read Shakespeare and speak in actual english. lol. I can't wait! I also can't wait to put together my teaching wardrobe... it probably won't be much different though. Below is what I'm wearing on this drizzly day here at the beach house. Hope you are all well!
-Bea



Beirut















Dress: Girls From Savoy
Cardigan: Miu Miu
Boots: Hunter
Umbrella: Opening Ceremony
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Rings: Mod Cloth

No comments:

Post a Comment