Wednesday, July 25, 2012

It Takes A Bit Of Wind To Get You To Lift...

Hi everyone...

Have you ever had one of those dreams where you wake up after and are really sad that it was just a dream? I had one of those this morning and I've been a little bummed ever since. I hung around with Ozzy and Marley today and it was awesome, we got some ice cream, played at the park and did a little shopping... I love to buy them things, it one of my true joys in life. I'm still working on my fave fall items but a part of me wants to wait a couple more weeks until the real fall hits stores... we'll see. Just be patient. Below is what I'm wearing today, tomorrow we go back to the beach house. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna huddle up with mom and Willa and watch a little Downton Abbey.
-Bea

Fruit Bats
Mouthfuls
'A Bit Of Wind'










Top: See By Chloe
Shoes: Pastelle
Bag: Mulberry
Hair Pins: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Ring: Alex Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment