Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I Saw It Glitter As I Grew...

Hi guys,

Just updating quick before dinner. A couple things...
A new outfit post below, a link to my pintrest featuring a look at my record collection and my most favourite beauty products.
Today, I hit the stores with mom before we had lunch and caught a matinee of 'Your Sister's Sister', which was amazing. I hope to soon give you a list of my favourite things for fall... I start working on it tonight... promise. Until then, a 'what I'm listening to' and an outfit post. Enjoy.
-Bea

She & Him
Volume One
'I Thought I Saw Your Face Today'



Top: See By Chloe
Shorts: Nadinoo
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Bag: Kate Spade New York
Hair Pins: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment