Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I Will Sleep In If I Can...

Hi.

I've recently been having a lot of trouble getting to sleep. I'm not really sure why but it's driving me batty. My mom went out and bought me one of those machines that has like nature sounds on it and it's actually really working. There's a setting that's like ocean waves and a crackling fire and I find that one really affective... oh and the downpour one too. I guess that's the effect of living in Vancouver for so long, you get used to the rain. Anyway, the boyfriend and I are still a little rocky right now, I have faith that it'll pass very soon but it's still been occupying a great deal of my brain... I wish I could go into more detail but Ben's one condition of my doing this blog is that our relationship stay out of it... so... alas. Below is my outfit today, I hope you enjoy it, there's supposed to be another lightning storm tonight... we'll see.
-Bea

(PS. This outfit includes something of my own design. The Chelsea shorts feature a sweet Liberty Co. print, wide almost skirt like legs, a high waist, a zip front and a thick self fabric belt with a silver buckle. The colour name here is Playground Love.


Top: Orla Kiely
Shorts: Birds And Beas
Shoes: Golden Ponies (in Gold Glitter)
Bag: Mulberry
Hair Pins: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Ring: Alex Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment