Saturday, July 7, 2012

Things Of Her's That You Left Lying Around...

Hello,

I'm am so tired. This week has been a mad blur of swimming, tanning, shopping, sewing, playing and eating. Not to mention that mom got it in her head last week to re-do all the bedrooms. She wants to individualize each of the guest rooms to our own personal style. Our house here in the Hamptons has seven bedrooms, which I'll admit is a little crazy. But now that we're all adults... except Ruby... It's nice to have actual rooms as apposed to the generic decorating of mom's guest rooms. Up until Kae got married five years ago, we we're all sleeping on the top floor in what mom called the monster suite, really it was more like an old fashion boarding school, with little beds for each of us and a entertainment area. It was nice at the time but now, it's really great to have our own space. I like to call the house Thornfield because it's big and I love Jane Eyre. Thornfield has been in our family for a really long time, I think my grandfather (on dad's side) bought it when he married my grandmother. Since then it's been re-done about half a billion times but it's still gorgeous. So, I've been helping mom renovate, I swear, she's obsessed with re-decorating. Every time I go visit them in Manhattan, their apartment is different. It's really quite amusing. Anyway, that's what I'm up to this week. Below is what I'm wearing today. I'm gonna start work on what I call a Man-Candy post tonight... you can guess what that'll be like.
-Bea

Top: Miu Miu
Shorts: Nadinoo
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment