Friday, August 3, 2012

I'll Come To You Like A Little Girl...

Hi,

Long, long day... Very, very tired. I know, it's kinda late for me to be posting but I didn't wanna put it off until tomorrow, me and the family took to Six Flags today. It was pretty amazing! I've missed doing this kinda stuff with my family, particularly Kae. We went on tons of roller coasters and ate junkfood. Tonight we're all back in the city since it's closer to Six Flags than the beach house and we have to be back here on Sunday for my cousin's wedding. Other than that, my life the last couple days has been a wee boring to blog about, I mean it's great while I'm doing it but it's nothing overly special. I've been trying to think up things to blog about and I've come up with a few ideas but I'm gonna keep them to myself until I get them done so I don't get you excited for things that I may end up putting off indefinitely... you know I do that.
I signed up for an amazing website called 8 Tracks, and I intend to make very good use of it. Check me out there and I'm working on setting up a tumblr, however, I'm still not quite sure I need one considering I have a Pintrest and this here blog but we'll see. In the mean time, I have an outfit post for you!
-Bea



Ryan Adams










Dress: Jill By Jill Stuart
Shoes: Kate Spade New York
Hair Pins: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Ring: Catbird

No comments:

Post a Comment