Monday, August 27, 2012

To Wet Your Tongue With The Salty Sea...

Hey there,

Guess who is a driving force? Me! That's right, Ben and I went and bought our new car this morning (the guy made a joke about me not looking old enough to have a license... I still look fifteen, it's not my fault!!). We filled it up, got our insurance all sorted and got our parking permit. Yay! It's so pretty, shiny and red. I haven't had a car since I was about eighteen. I had one all through my first two years of university which actually ended up sitting in my parking spot on campus all year because I was a bit of a homebody. I got rid of it before my third year after I got into a small accident going onto the Burrard bridge. Scared the crap out of me and I promptly sold it to a girlfriend of mine for about half the price of what it was worth. Now though, that I have a new job all the way out in North Vancouver, I'll need a car to get to and fro. I'm pretty excited, to be so mobile. Ben and I can drive to... well, there really isn't many places in B.C. I'd like to vacation but we could go to Seattle for the weekend and such, that would be fun. Anyway, that's been my day... anything exciting happen to you?
-Bea


Fruit Bats
Mouthfuls
'The Little Acorn'










Dress: Birds And Beas (Daphne Dress - This Time Tomorrow)
Shoes: Golden Ponies (in Gold Glitter)
Bag: Cath Kidston
Hair Clips: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment