Sunday, August 26, 2012

It's A Hard Time, Hard Time To Have A Lover...

Holy Macaroni...

Here's the thing about me. I get in these little obsessive moods and suddenly, I have to do everything. So yesterday, I started by organizing my closet for fall and it went well enough, then I decided that I might as well clean the bedroom as well, soon enough, the bathroom started looking really dirty in my eyes, even though I'd cleaned it before we left. Needless to say, our apartment now looks like it could be on the cover of one of those home decorating magazines that my gran buys.
Today, I'm going to buy groceries and then meet up with some friends for dinner. I have to do a bit of laundry while I'm at it too.
Anyway, that's my boring day. Tomorrow, we're going to get our new car! Yay!
-Bea

(PS. You'll notice that I'll be wearing a lot of my own designs here in this last week of summer. I just want to make sure I've worn everything before it get's packed up for the winter.)



Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Here
'One Love To Another'










Romper: Bird And Beas (Valerie Romper - Dreamsicle)
Shoes: ASOS
Bag: Kate Spade New York
Barrette: Orla Kiely
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment