Saturday, August 25, 2012

Come Child, Come And Rescue Me...

Hi all...

Ahh, home. Yesterday morning, upon our return it was raining and I thought it was the perfect welcome. It's funny when you realize just how much you miss home when you leave it. Granted I spent the summer with my family in the city where I was born but I don't really feel like that's home to me anymore. It's a bit complicated because the people (my family) feel like home but the place doesn't.
As soon as we got here, Ben and I took a shower in our very own bathroom, we could actually shower together which Ben wont do when we're at my parents... I love showering together...
After that, I wrapped up in my favourite Cath Kidston bath sheet (similar) and curled up in bed for a couple hours. When we awoke, we traveled out to our favourite breakfast place, The Wooden Shoe Cafe, where we feasted on yummy dutch pannekoeks. Mmmm....
Upon returning home, I took everything in our closet out, which if you've read my home post you'll know is a lot of stuff. I then put all of Ben's things in a pile in the corner of the bedroom and began to bag up all of my summer only things. I got pretty far but had to break to go have dinner with Ben's parents.
Ben has decided to spend the night there tonight to visit with them while I overhaul the apartment.
So here I sit, crossed legged and knee deep in clothes on the floor of my closet. To my left, I have all the boxes of things that arrived while we were in New York. I had it all sent to my sister-in-law and picked it up from her place last night. To my right, my suitcases full of things bought while on Vacation... it's a sickness. Right now, it looks like I have waay too many freakin' clothes, but I know that once I get it all in the closet and organized it'll be perfect.
Well, I better get started... if I'm not back in a week, call a search party.
-Bea

(PS. Perhaps, if I get all this done tonight, I'll give you a little peek at my favourite fall item so far.)

Cat Power
Moon Pix
'Cross Bones Style'










August 24th 2012





































Shorts: Miu Miu
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Ring: Catbird



August 24th 2012 (Night)
Dress: Lorick New York
Shoes: Vintage
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Brooch: Debra Moreland (on dress)
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Ring: Ariella Collection (rose)



August 25th 2012
Dress: Birds And Beas (Cornelia Dress - Sally's Seashells)
Shoes: ASOS
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment