Sunday, September 2, 2012

Here We Come To A Turning Of The Season...

Hello,

Today, I'm focusing on getting everything together for the upcoming week. It involves a lot of cleaning the house, running errands and such. Tedious but it's worth it... I won't have to do it later. That said, I don't have a whole lot of anything exciting to post here... but! My tumblr is now up and running... not sure how much I'll add to it but there's a bit of stuff there now. Below is an outfit post... did you notice the new blog design? What do you think?
-Bea


The Decemberists
The King Is Dead
'Don't Carry It All'










Shirt: Nadinoo (similar)
Shorts: Mulberry
Shoes: Toast (similar)
Bag: Mulberry
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Swan Brooch: Hannah Whyman
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Ring: Catbird

No comments:

Post a Comment