Monday, September 3, 2012

Tonight's The Kind Of Night, Where Everything Could Change...

Eeek...

Guess who starts their new job tomorrow... I'm really kind of nervous. I don't really know why though.
Today, I went to the school and got a bit of a feel for things, saw my class room (weird) and what not. I'm so excited for it to start. First day of school! First day of school!... I haven't said that in years. lol. Anywho... that was my day, tonight the boyfriend and I are just taking it easy and eating dinner at our favourite place in the world... White Spot. Yum!
-Bea

Noah And The Whale
Last Night On Earth
'Tonight's The Kind Of Night'










Skirt: Nadinoo
Shoes: Toms
Bag: Chloe
Hair Clip: Free People (navy)
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorca
Nacklace: Alex Monroe
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Deer Brooch: The Storybook Rabbit
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Ring: Catbird


No comments:

Post a Comment