Monday, September 17, 2012

I Told You When I Came I Was A Stranger...

I, Bronte Peach Kweller (wish I were kidding) hereby swear to no longer make promises to the public about when I will blog.
I never keep them, it's true. I do however always have the best intentions...

Today, I hit my head so hard on my desk and have had a headache ever since, thankfully it was during lunch so I didn't make an ass of myself infront of the kids.
Later I watched that movie called 'Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World' (which makes me think of Chris Cornell everytime.) and cried like a baby. Mom and Willa saw it in the theatre and weren't crazy about it so I never went and saw it myself. Tonight though, Ben and I couldn't think of anything to watch so we gave it a try. So SAD! The last scene... so beautiful!

Since, I don't really have much to say tonight as usual, you're gonna have to settle for another three day outfit post (I suck) and one of my favourite live performance videos ever!
-Bea

(Ps. Did anyone else watch the new episode of Downton Abbey? Loved it!! I don't blame Mary for being angry, her family is really important to her, there's nothing wrong with wanting to help them. Who I really felt sorry for though was Sybil, poor girl, she can't win with either side.)




September 15th
Shirt: Nadinoo
Jeans: Rag & Bone
Coat: Carven
Shoes: Toast (similar)
Bag: Mulberry
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)



September 16th
Top: Bordeaux
Jeans: Les Halles
Cardigan: Dolce & Gabbana
Shoes: House Of Harlow (similar)
Bag: Mulberry
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Ring: Catbird
Nail Polish: Top Shop Nails in Hide And Seek



September 17th
Top: Orla Kiely (similar)
Skirt: Carven
Blazer: Carven
Shoes: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Bag: Mulberry
Hat: Mulberry
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Dove Brooch: Hannah Whyman
Watch: Vintage (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment