Monday, September 10, 2012

Learn To Love Better So The Words You Leave Me On The Pillow Read Better...

Hi there,

I'm so sorry, I've just been so busy relaxing that I completely forgot about this here blog... okay that's a lie. I have been busy relaxing but everyday I've said to myself at least twice 'I have to post on the blog' but for some reason, I just haven't.
I do however, given my absence, have some things so talk about...
Saturday, Ben made me watch War Horse. Now, I've always been a big Steven Spielberg fan... Hook, ET and such but seriously, War Horse... I spent the entire two and a half hours wishing that the kid would just find his damn horse so the movie could be over. It was just so cheesy and sentimental. Yuck! The only reason I even wanted to watch it in the first place was because Tom Hiddleston (Midnight In Paris) was in it and he died like ten minutes after he was introduced. I just about threw in the towel when the German solider and the English solider worked together to free the horse but no! I was determined to get through it... now I just freakin' wish I had those two and half hours of my life back!
Sunday, I spent the day just doing things around the house, grocery shopping and such. That evening Ben and I went out to dinner with our friends Matt and Leslie. It was pretty good. I got an email that night from my best friend Maddie in Texas (which is where she lives now with her hippy boyfriend). It's nice to hear from her. Usually, I see her and our bestie Alex during the summer but Maddie was busy with her man and Alex was in Europe for work this summer. Lucky jerk.
The real highlight of the last three days came today. Not only did I get a delivery from Orla Kiely (YAY!!!) this morning containing the first spoils of fall fashion but I also spent every second I had between classes watching the Andy Murray/Novak Djokovic match at the US Open. I was super happy that it lasted as long as it did because I got to catch the last bit on tv when I got home. I am so super proud of Andy Murray. He's my favourite.
All in all a good weekend, especially if you add the photos from NY Fashion week and the little bit of internet shopping I did... so nice.
As soon as I'm finished here, I'm posting three new things for you. A run down of my favourite looks so far from fashion week, a lookie at what I bought this week and a new playlist... The first two I'll definitely get to but the playlist might not end up here till tomorrow. In the meantime, three days of outfit posts. Enjoy!
-Bea


The Maccabees
Wall Of Arms
'Love You Better'










September 8th 2012
Blouse: Cath Kidston
Pants: AG
Cardigan: Cath Kidston
Shoes: Repetto
Hat: Mulberry
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Dove Brooch: Hannah Whyman
Watch: Vintage (similar)



September 9th 2012

T-Shirt: Karen Walker (similar)
Jeans: Les Halles
Shoes: Mulberry
Bag: Mulberry
Hat: Mulberry
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)



September 10th 2012
Shirt: Mulberry (similar)
Skirt: G.V.G.V.
Cardigan: Orla Kiely
Shoes: Repetto
Bag: Mulberry
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorca
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Dove Brooch: Hannah Whyman
Watch: Vintage (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment