Sunday, October 7, 2012

I Get So Tired, Tired...

Hi there,

It's been a week since my last post and God knows how long since I posted anything substantial, the fact is that I've been so busy and tired all the time lately that I barely have the energy to shower after work let alone do anything creative. These past two weeks, I've even been doing something I didn't do once over the summer... I re-wore outfits. Shocking, I know. Hopefully, once the rush of the start of fall is over, I'll be less tired.
Honestly, I think I burned myself out in University. Ever since I graduated, my energy levels have tanked. I guess it's probably just getting older but I still sorta blame my insistance that I get straight A's and graduate early. I'm proud that I could do it, I am but sometimes I wish I had of taken my time and sorta spread my youth out a little.
The point I'm making here, is that I'm sorry that I've been MIA lately. I'll be better. Promise.
-Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment