Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Come On Baby, In Our Dreams We Can Live Our Misbehaviour

Is there anybody there? Hello?...

Oh, hi! Yes, I know that it's been a crazy long time since I posted anything worth while here. I deeply apologize for it. I've just been so busy with work and wedding planning as well as making a few new designs for myself. The Birds And Beas resort 2013 line is now completed and hanging in my closet. Very exciting but a lot of work as well. 
In other news, Ben and I are making big strides in the wedding preparations. I have found and ordered my wedding dress! Yay! Unfortunately given my man's tendency to snoop around on this here blog, I can't post a picture for now. Sorry! But just know that it's beautiful and it makes me feel just like Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina. 
Last week, the fiance and I scored tickets to Bob Dylan last minute. A friend of our couldn't go so they gave us their tickets... free! Ben doesn't really like Dylan but I do so he stuck it out. It was alright. Couldn't understand a word the man said but the music was good. 

So below is a few fun things... a preview of Resort 2013 as well as the last two days in outfit posts. I was gonna go back further but I just didn't have the energy. Hopefully from now on, I'll be a little more on top of things around here. 
-Bea

Arcade Fire
Funeral
'Rebellion (Lies)'



















- A. Liddell Dress
(in Lingering Still)

Features: A micro-pleated wrap style with thick waist tie, rounded cap sleeves, deep v-neck and bow detail at shoulders. Wrap.






- Bouvier Dress
(in You And Me And The Moon)

Features: A liberty print, a round neck, bolero style top overlay, contrast bow at back waist band, pleated a-line skirt with contrast hem. Zip Back.





- Jackie Romper
(in Knots)

Features: 3/4 length sleeves, bolero style top overlay, contrast waist band, bow detail at neck and short shorts. Zip back.











- Kate Dress
(in A Summer Chill/My Blueberry Nights)

Features: Classic style of out Wendy dress, liberty print, big pleated bow waist band, horizontal striped a-line skirt, v-neck, sleeveless. Zip Back.










October 15th 2012
Top: Karen Walker
Skirt: Orla Kiely
Coat: Orla Kiely
Shoes: Beau Coops For Karen Walker
Bag: Mulberry
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Dove Brooch: Hannah Whyman
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar


October 16th 2012
Dress: Nadinoo
Cardigan: Orla Kiely (without belt)
Tights: Falke
Shoes: Bass
Bag: Mulberry
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorca
Brooch: Hannah Zakari
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar


No comments:

Post a Comment