Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Said She Wants To Stay A Child Now...

Hi there,

I've got three things to share with you tonight...
First is a new playlist. I really hope you enjoy it because it was a pain in the ass to get done. For some reason 8tracks was being difficult. I was gonna post it in yesterday's post but I got too frustrated  Anyway, here it is...




The second is my latest Mulberry obsession. The Trout Bag is so freakin' awesome and I cannot wait to get my hands on it. It's perfectly sized and perfectly chic. I of course will be buying it in the Oak color however, it also comes in two black finishes and a palest lime color as well.


Third is today's outfit post... I hope you all had a good day today. Tomorrow after work, we're going house hunting with Ben's mom. Yikes... I'm a little nervous. I really have no idea what to look for in a house... any tips?
-Bea

Top: Nadinoo
Skirt: Theory
Blazer: Theory
Tights: Falke
Bag: Mulberry
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorca
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Dove Brooch: Hannah Whyman
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar


1 comment:


  1. This is a better than average read for me, That You Must concede are extraordinary compared to other bloggers I saw. A debt of gratitude is in order for posting this instructive article.

    Buy Spectacles Online India

    polaroid sunglasses buy online

    ReplyDelete