Thursday, December 13, 2012

Everybody On The Street Is Singing Like It's Sunday...

Hi there friends...

So, I meant to post this waaay earlier in the day but when I got home from work I was so incredibly tired that I had to take a nap... something that has become less and less rare in the past few weeks. Then, I had to go christmas shopping with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. It was nice, Ben's sister Jane (who is the oldest) and her husband are in town from England for the holidays, it was great to see her. Plus! If I had of posted earlier, I wouldn't have been able to show you this...


What's this I see? A new collection in the works from one of my all time favourite brands, Nadinoo? Amazing and so exciting. I can wait til March. I can wait til March... no I can't. 

Below is today's outfit post and yes, I will be posting my christmas shopping this weekend... I swear... maybe Monday... (hides). 
I just want to wait until I have more to show you... I'm a little behind. Eeek.
-Bea

(PS. There may or may not be a new Birds And Beas collection in the works as well, but I'm not saying.)

What I'm Listening To:
Blind Pilot
We Are The Tide
'We Are The Tide'










Dress: Orla Kiely
Coat: Carven
Shoes: Toast
Bag: Mulberry
Hair Pins: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorica
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment