Friday, December 14, 2012

Drinking Whiskey Reminds Me Of You...

Another lunch update.

I've got two things for you today... an outfit post (which I'm glad to say seem to be becoming more regular lately, thank God) and a look at a few of my favourite looks from pre-fall 2013 which come courtesy of Gucci.






I absolutely adore the vintage vibe. It all reminds me slightly of Bel Rowley on BBC Two's The Hour which I happen to have become obsessed with this season. I've always loved Romola Garai but she's so particularly beatiful on The Hour... not to mention that it's an hour a week that I get to spend with Ben Whishaw's face on my screen. Hello!
The first red dress is the one that I'm pretty sure will end up in my closet next fall.
As usual, below is the outfit post... I hope you enjoy.
-Bea

What I'm Listening To:
Camera Obscura
My Maudlin Career
'Other Towns And Cities'










Dress: Orla Kiely
Sweater: Aubin & Wills
Socks: ASOS
Moccasins: Minnetonka
Bag: Mulberry
Hat: Mulberry
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorica
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment