Saturday, December 15, 2012

Spent That Summer Feeling Sorry Like I Thought I'd Never Get...

Hi there,

Oh boy, am I tired and ready for bed. I spent the day shopping at Metrotown with a girlfriend for some last minute gifts and let me tell you, what a zoo. I also don't think I've ever been happier to have a car, it was so cold today. When I got home, I got a call from Ben saying that he was working late (he's still not home) and so I decided to start work on the new line I've designed. I'll give you guys a peek of it sometime after Christmas. Speaking of Christmas, I leave for New York on Friday so I'll most likely be spending the week getting ready for that. Anyhoo... below is today's outfit post.
-Bea

What I'm Listening To:
Hellogoodbye
Would It Kill You?
'Would It Kill You?'










Top: Theory
Jeans: Les Halles
Coat: Orla Kiely
Boots: Frye
Bag: Mulberry
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorica
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment