Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Shut Your Eyes, There Are Bluer Skies...

Hello all...

Tonight, Ben and I are going to see 'The Hobbit' with out friends Pete and Alice. I'm really excited. I've been so excited since I heard they were making it. We will then go out for dinner and probably hang for a bit before calling it a night.
I don't know about where you are right now but here it is pretty disgusting, it's been raining/snowing all morning. Yuck.
I still need to pack for New York but I'm procrastinating as usual.
Below is today outfit post and I think maybe I'm done with the gift list... at least the first edition... yeah, my family tried to put me in the poor house this Christmas.
-Bea

What I'm Listening To:
She & Him
Volume Two
'If You Can't Sleep'










Pants: Orla Kiely
Jacket: Orla Kiely
Shoes: Charlotte Olympia
Bag: Mulberry
Hair Pins: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorica
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment