Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I Am The Rain, Held In Distain...

Hi,

So, The Hobbit was amazing. I was really impressed by the story and the acting. We had to see it in 2D as neither Ben nor I can really see 3D given our respective vision impairments (I think it's safe to say our kids will need glasses) but I'm really glad we did as we both found that the new faster speed made us both feel quite dizzy. It was weird too because everything is so clear that when you leave the theatre, everything looks kind of dull and discoloured, like you yourself are in the movie. It was very surreal. But the actually movie itself was very good and I certainly look forward to the rest of them, particularly if they also have Lee Pace in them. I never thought I'd see the day that Lee was blonde but I'm not gonna lie, between the hair and the eyes and everything... I dug it. He's a babe.
It was nice seeing Pete and Alice, as they're our busiest friends, Pete is in advertising and Alice works for some law firm, we rarely get to see them.
Below is today's outfit post and tomorrow... I pack.
-Bea

(PS, have you seen the weather? Hello Christmas.)

What I'm Listening To:
Peter Doherty
Grace/Wastelands
'I Am The Rain'










Skirt: Carven
Blazer: Carven
Socks: Hansel From Basel
Shoes: Carven
Bag: Mulberry
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorica
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment