Thursday, December 20, 2012

You Were All In The World That I Had, Just Me And My Unusual Friend...

Hi there,

Just a quickie to let you know what's up.
Tonight, I am packing up and tomorrow, I leave for New York. I am so freaking excited. Ben and I wont be exchanging Christmas gifts until after I get back as Ben says that it's not really Chrismas until then, which means that tonight, I'll be wrapping all the gifts I bought for my friends and family here in Vancouver... it's not that I don't trust Ben not to snoop but... I don't trust Ben not to snoop.
Below is today's outfit post. I hope you guys are all ready for the holidays, they will be here before you know it.
-Bea

What I'm Listening To:
Fruit Bats
The Ruminant Band
'My Unsusual Friend'










Top: Orla Kiely
Skirt: Carven
Cardigan: Orla Kiely
Shoes: Miu Miu
Bag: Mulberry
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorica
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Dove Brooch: Hannah Whyman
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment