Saturday, January 19, 2013

Here All The Bombs Fade Away...

Hi everyone,

Again, I'm sorry for my lack of excitement here on the blog. I've just been so busy. I'm sure you saw my last post which detailed how I got sick and had to deal with stuff surrounding the new house (which is now finished and will be ready for us to move in next month!) and also how our cat had been sick... Mysteri died Wednesday night. Ben and I were struggling with the decsion of whether or not we should put him down and finally on Wednesday, we decided to take him to the SPCA and while we were driving there, he died quietly in my arms. Ben and I are both extreamly upset and it's taken a few days for us to morn. I still keep doing things like picking up pieces of plastic up off the floor, thinking that mysteri will eat them and walking very carefully in the dark so I wont step on him. I'm very sad. I got Mysteri in my first year of university -so I'd had him longer than I've known Ben- and he was so small that I could hold him in one hand. Mysteri lived a very full life complete with an abundance of cat treats. He was a good boy and we miss him so much.



That's pretty much what's been going on around here. I've been back at work for over a week now, so that's been keeping me busy as well. Below is what I'm wearing today and I am working on something for during the week, keep your eyes peeled. 
-Bea

What I'm Listening To:
The Decemberists










Cardigan: Orla Kiely
Jeans: J Brand
Shoes: Deena & Ozzy
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorica
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Dove Brooch: Hannah Whyman
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment