Thursday, February 14, 2013

Dolly, Dolly Oh Babe Anything For You...

Hi guys!

See?! Sometimes I do come through. Below is the sneek peek at my Birds And Beas Spring 2013 collection. Four beautiful items that are now hanging in my closet. What do you think? Do you like?
Oh and by the way... Happy Valentines Day!! How was yours? Mine was pretty nice aside from the fact that Ben's at work until 12:00 *Pouts*... It's alright though because I got to have a girly night in. I changed promtly into my pj's hunkered down on the bed and watched my two favourite Valentines Day movies while eating a massive amount of the delicious Cupcakes cupcakes (the Versace is my favourite, I also had a couple of their Valentines specials). I then curled up in the tub with a bath bomb and 'A Dance With Dragons'. Once done this here blog, I will snuggle up in bed and try to stay awake until Ben comes home so I can have a cuddle before sleep... I probably wont make it though. 
I also got a gift from mom in the mail today as well as an email from my brother in California which contained a video of my niece and nephew opening the package I sent them for Valentines day... you didn't honestly think that I wouldn't spoil them today? Every holiday is an opportunity to shower the kids with gifts. I tell you more about that tomorrow... promise! (I'm getting better with my promises).
-Bea

(PS. There is also an outfit post showing what I wore to work as well and what I'm wearing now... my PJ's.)

What I'm Listening To:
Fruit Bats















- Belinda Romper
(in Find Something To Do/Sundress)

Features: A sweet sailor style collar with faux tie front, short sleeves, wide leg shorts, a thick belted waist and an adorable Liberty print. Zip back.











- Frances Romper
(in Popsicles & Icicles)

Features: wide leg shorts, puffed sleeve with pleated detail, a thin belted waist, a scoop neck, peplum and pin tucked detail. Botton front.











- Harriet Dress
(in Sundress)

Features: Puffed sleeve, relaxed skirt, round neck, bows at shoulders, little button pintucked placket and thin belted waist. Zip back.











- Henrietta Dress
(in Sweethearts On Parade/Lollipop)

Features: A peter pan style collar, puffed sleeves, pin tucked detailing, little button placket, peplum, relaxed skirt and double bow waist bands. Zip back.






February 14th 2013 (Day)
Dress: Orla Kiely
Sweater: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Shoes: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Bag: Mulberry
Hair Pins: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorica
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Dove Brooch: Hannah Whyman
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar

February 14th 2013 (Night)
Pyjamas: Cath Kidston
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar
Book: 'A Dance With Dragons' by George R.R. Martin
Cupcake: Cupcakes 'Versace'

No comments:

Post a Comment