Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentines Day Goodies...

Hi there...

As I promised, here are the contents of my Valentines day packages...
Valentines day has long been one of my favourite holidays, maybe it has something to do with the hearts and the pink or maybe it's just that it's another opportunity to spoil those that I love... I'm not sure. Every year for the past few, I've been sending out care packages to four very important people in my life. My niece and nephew in San Diego, my sister Ruby in New York and now my sister Willa in London. Needless to say I have to plan my send out dates very carefully to make sure everything arrives when it's supposed to. I know that I get this from my mom because to my not so surprise, I recieved a very similar care package from her on Valentines day. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree afterall.
-Bea

(PS. Stay tuned after this post for an outfit post)

For Oscar
Shirt: Burberry
Sweater: Ralph Lauren
Socks: Ralph Lauren
Shoes: Converse

For Marley
Dress: Oilily
Cardigan: Cath Kidston
Socks: Oilily
Shoes: Toms
Headband: Cath Kidston
Hair Clips: Cath Kidston
Hair Bobbles: Cath Kidston
Nail Polish: Piggy Paint in Sometimes Sweet

For Ruby:
Sweater: Burberry
Boots: Hunter
Brooches: Cath Kidston
Pocket Mirror: Cath Kidston
Perfumer: Coach Poppy
Lip Balm: Clinique Chubby Stick in Chunky Cherry
Nail Polish: Ciate in Mistress

For Willa
Top: Joie
Shoes: Anniel
Bag: Mulberry
Perfume: Chloe L'Eau
Nail Polish: Butter London in Kerfuffle

No comments:

Post a Comment