Sunday, February 10, 2013

I Heard A Voice Calling From Down Inside The Well...

Hi there,

I don't know why but for some strange reason, I've been extreamly tired these past couple weeks. Even doing things I normally do like shopping or laundry... I'm just exhausted afterwards. Well, I'm home now and in for the night. I'm just gonna take it really easy and go to sleep early tonight. I'll do a bit more work on our house preview and then I'm relaxing with 'A Dance With Dragons' for the rest of the night. Before either of those things though, I have an outfit post for you. Enjoy!
-Bea

(PS. I also included what I wore last night when my in-laws came for dinner)

What I'm Listening To:
Arcade Fire










February 9th 2013 (Night)
Dress: Orla Kiely
Bag: Mulberry
Earrings: Kate Spade New York
Ring: Kate Spade New York
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar

February 10th 2013
Top: Orla Kiely
Jeans: Les Halles
Cardigan: Orla Kiely
Moccasins: Minnetonka
Bag: Mulberry
Hair Pins: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorica
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Dove Brooch: Hannah Whyman
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Ring: Catbird
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment