Monday, February 11, 2013

What You Are Is Lonely...

It's so weird having a Monday off. I feel like I'm breaking the law or something by being home from work. I actually don't really know what to do with myself... and it's only eleven am. Sigh. Well, I've got a few wedding details to take care of and also a new collection on the design board right now. I haven't decided if I want to do a Birds And Beas pre-fall line or if it's just gonna be straight up fall... we'll see how it goes. I know, I've promised a spring 2013 peek but I just haven't gotten around to it. Maybe today... no promises. lol.
-Bea

What I'm Listening To:
Tegan And Sara
Heartthrob
'Shock To Your System'










Jeans: James Jeans
Cardigan: Orla Kiely
Hat: Mulberry
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorica
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Dove Brooch: Hannah Whyman
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment