Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I Won't Treat You Like You're Oh So Typical...

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the lack of communication but the last few days I've been in full on organization mode. That's right, three days and we are already completely unpacked. I admit, I get a little obsessive, to the point that at one point I asked Ben to go out for a while so I could get everything done. He obeyed quickly, knowing that when I get like that it's best just to leave me to it. 
It's awesome though, being in our new house is so cool. With all our pictures on the walls and clothes in the closet. I will admit though, I'm a little scared of our house. I know that it's practically brand new (only ever had one other family live in it) and nothing untoward has ever happened there but it's just so big for the two of us. I've lived in big houses before but that was back when I still lived with my parents and there was always people around, I was never without a sibling or a parent. Now I walk out of the bedroom when Ben's gone and there's two empty rooms around me, it creeps me out a little. I'll get used to it though. 
As you can tell by the time, I'm posting this on my lunch break again so I can't really go into detail but let me just tell you that I've really outdone myself decor wise this time. The house looks just amazing.
Last night I cooked dinner in our kitchen for the first time officially (we've been eating a lot of takeout) and I loved it, it made me feel like a real wife lol. Speaking of wives, they sent out my wedding dress yesterday so I should be getting it in a couple weeks. Yay! 
Below is the last two days in outfit posts (unfortunately we're at the part of the season where most of the things that I'm wearing are no longer in stock online), I hope you enjoy it and promise that the house peek is still under construction (I'm having trouble finding pictures of the things we bought online).
-Bea

(Ps. Today's dress from Orla Kiely was the first piece of actual mail I got at the new house. I've wanted this since I saw it but they only sold it through their store in England and my lovely sister Willa sent it to me as a house warming gift. That girl knows me far too well.)

What I'm Listening To:
Tegan And Sara










February 4th 2013
Top: Orla Kiely
Skirt: Orla Kiely
Jacket: Orla Kiely
Shoes: Marc Jacobs
Bag: Mulberry
Hair Pins: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorica
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Dove Brooch: Hannah Whyman
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar

February 5th 2013
Top: Nadinoo
Dress: Orla Kiely
Tights: Falke
Shoes: Marc Jacobs
Bag: Mulberry
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorica
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Dove Brooch: Hannah Whyman
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment