Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's A Matter Of Trust...

Hello!

So here I am, once more updating from the classroom. I just get so busy after work that I never have any time to blog. Tomorrow we move. This morning when I got up was really weird. Ben and I have been sleeping on a matress on the floor for the past couple days as we sold the bed (We got a really awesome new one!) and all our pictures have been taken off the walls. Tomorrow, Ben and his friends are helping the movers move what furniture we're taking and when I get off work, we'll be ready to start setting up. I'm excited and extreamly nervous.
That's really all for today. I'm gonna try to post again tomorrow afternoon but we'll have to see. For now, an outfit post... For once I'm up to date!
-Bea

What I'm Listening To:
Placebo
Without You I'm Nothing
'You Don't Care About Us'










Sweater: Birds And Beas (Aida Sweater - 100 Acre Wood)
Shorts: Birds And Beas (Dee Shorts - Heard Them Stirring)
Tights: Falke
Shoes: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Bag: Mulberry
Hair Pins: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Earrings: Majorica
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Dove Brooch: Hannah Whyman
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment