Saturday, March 16, 2013

Close The Door In Case You Stay...

Hi guys!

Guess what I'm doing? That's right I'm lounging by my Brother's pool watching the kids splash around. I am feeling for perfectly happy right now, it's almost hard to believe. Today, we're all just hanging around the house but tomorrow? The activites start. I hate being away from my family for so long, I feel like every time I see Ruby or Oscar and Marley, they always look like they've grown three feet. I feel like I'm missing so much. Never mind that, I'm here with them now and that's all that matters. I hope you all are having a day as marvelous as mine. As always, below is an outfit post.
-Bea

What I'm Listening To:
Coconut Records
Davy
'Wires'










Skirt: Orla Kiely
Cardigan: Orla Kiely
Shoes: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Hair Pins: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorica
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar
Nail Polish: Illamasqua in Elope

No comments:

Post a Comment